And what if I start writing in English?

The Street where I live in a warm, nice Summer day - Jan/2017

I am really into it: writing in English.
Why? Well, it's a way to practice my broken English and to reach a wider audience.


I can write about my life, about how things are going here in Brazil, tell and show you something about my neighbourhood, how I deal with daily problems and so.

And you that is arriving at my blog just now, would you like to know about the life of someone from other country, and how a guy from Brazil sees World and its problems?

Let me know it! I'd be glad if you tell me down in the comments if there is something interesting that a guy from South America could share with you ;)


DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? THERE ARE MORE COMING OUT VERY SOON.
SO, DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE (CLICK HERE) TO RECEIVE MORE COOL STUFF!

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL NETWORKS:

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          G+          LINKEDIN 






Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sobre moedas e a diversidade

Small Stuff, Big Problem